Thursday, August 25, 2005

Gimme Some Chemicals!

As I mentioned before, I can totally deal with roaches and rats.

Mosquitos are a TOTALLY different matter.

I've been enjoying the back garden..teeny tiny and paved with old bricks covered with ivy and hanging plants..the kind that in NYC would add at least a grand to your rent each month. The pugs have been peeing and pooping with pure abandon and flopping in sunspots to nap.

I've been scratching my ankles raw because all those damn 'squitos are eating me alive. It's bad enough I have to live so near my parents..now I'm starting to dress like them by wearing mid calf socks with my sensible shoes and capris. The choicest bites have been covered with my piratey bandaids,,but still..I look pretty odd.

I really need to get some bug spray. And some friends my own age. And figure out the Metro.